2023: Queen's University
October 27-28, 2023 in Kingston, Canada
Hosted by Queen's University
Delta Hotels Kingston Waterfront
1 Johnson Street
Five Ways to Get To Kingston:
- Fly to Pearson International Airport (YYZ) in Toronto and take a train to Kingston. You can take the Union-Pearson Express Train to Union station in Toronto and then take the train to Kingston from there. For train times, see Via Rail. Note that the last Toronto-Kingston train currently departs at 6.30 pm. If you are coming directly from downtown Toronto, the train from Union Station is usually the best alternative.
- Fly to Toronto and take a bus to Kingston. You can take a Megabus or a Flixbus from the airport directly to Kingston (last bus currently departs at 7pm). Alternatively, you can take the UP Express Train to Union station and then take a Flixbus to Kingston from there.
- Fly to Trudeau International Airport (YUL) in Montreal and take a train to Kingston. You can take the short (5 min.) shuttle service to Dorval train station and then take the train to Kingston from there. Note that the last Dorval-Kingston train currently departs at 6.45 pm. If you are coming directly from downtown Montreal, the train from Central Station is usually the best alternative.
- Fly to Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa (YOW), or Syracuse (SYR), and drive to Kingston. It is about 2 hours from Ottawa airport to Kingston, 2.5 from Syracuse, 3 hours from Montreal, and about the same from Toronto. There is also an airport in Watertown, NY (ART), which has two American Airlines flights a day from Philadelphia (PHL). It is less than 1.5 hours from Kingston. If you are coming directly from Ottawa, the train may be a good alternative to driving.
- Fly to Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, or Syracuse, and then let someone else drive. Several Kingston companies provide limousine service, including ExecuTrans (613-384-8412). It is probably best to let someone at Queen’s make the arrangements.
- Please note there are currently no commercial passenger flights to Kingston.